Simpler Times

Simpler Times

Saturday, April 18, 2015

Spring Snow

Yet in all things we are more than conquerors through Him who loved us.  Romans 8:37.

I need to be more of a conqueror.  I still am finding out who I am without my mother and sister.  This is a lot harder than I ever imagined.  Thank God for my sister I still have.  I have never had such a great relationship with her.



In front of the redbud that our Uncle, my mother's only surviving sibling, sent for his sister's funeral.  It was blossoming and beautiful.  

Living in Colorado we have snow in April and May.  That is true this week.  We had close to a foot of snow, that wet heavy snow that kills people who shovel and are not in good shape,  I know of no one who had a heart attack, but it was wet heavy snow.  Still have it but I anticipate it will melt in the next couple of days.

2 comments: