Simpler Times

Simpler Times

Wednesday, November 12, 2014

How Cold is it Where You Are?







I know I live in Colorado and the mountains are close and I know I live at 7000 ft elevation, but this is COLD!  I slept in til 7:30, and it was 0.  During the night it was below 0!  But thank goodness our house holds heat pretty well.  And it is snowing again.  It is pretty.  We had to make a make-do coat for the dog, an old sweatshirt to accommodate his bathroom duties.  He is not cute in it but it will do til I can come up with a better alternative, a real sweater or coat?

What does one do when it is not advisable to go out?  Cook and gain weight!  How else does one stay warm and entertained?  Gonna try to figure that one out, because the other alternative is not my choice!

I have always wanted to learn to sketch and draw and paint.  I got stuff to try even if I never show anyone my work.  I am going to at least try.  Who knows maybe I will make my own funny or interesting way to communicate through art.

1 comment:

  1. Hello, we are freezing! Even with all the wood in the stove burning 24/7 this is breaking all kinds of records! I was thinking of you earlier!
    Blessings, Roxy

    ReplyDelete