Simpler Times

Simpler Times

Sunday, November 30, 2014

Long Time

It has been way to long since my last blog post.  There might be several reasons for that.  I might be lazy.  I might have been somewhat busy.  And last but not least I have nothing to blog about.  I think the last reason is the best.  I have been watching all the blogs I watch typically.  Since my last post, I have had an anniversary with my wonderful husband.



I went to Oklahoma to visit my mother, sister and bil, and last but not least my two daughters.


Sister and BIL


Daughters and son.


Pretty mother

It snowed while I was in Oklahoma, and as usual, they shut down the schools for a little snow because they did not do anything to the roads so they were a solid sheet of ice.  Oh well.  It gave me more time with one daughter.  Thanks to SW airlines (cheap tickets), I will be going back once a month from Jan to May so see my mother and daughters and hopefully the rest of the family there.

Thanksgiving is over and we were very fortunate to have the oldest daughter here from Wed - Sun.  She will be flying back tonight.  But she will be back for Christmas, soon.  The DIL and daughter and I made a pretty great Thanksgiving meal.  We like so many others are blessed beyond blessed!

We have found a good veterinarian here in Colorado.  We have had 2 sick kitties and a dog with issues.  We have really gotten to know the vet and did not expect to get to know her this well.  Oh well , life with pets!

We will be going to visit the MIL this week.  I am really excited to see her and love her.  It has been since the last of June since I visited.  I will be there 3 short days, have animals to care for!

The husband and I have caught the walking bug again!  We have a great place to walk around here and we are having fun finding places to walk and experience the great outdoors that is Colorado.  I will show pictures next time. 

That's all for now.  Maybe I can get back into this blogging thing!  


No comments:

Post a Comment