Simpler Times

Simpler Times

Thursday, July 16, 2015

A Surprise Visit

I woke up last Friday to the most wonderful surprise.  My first born came to see me.  She and a friend arrived at 2:30 in the morning and I did not know they were here until I got up.  We have had a wonderful visit.  We went out and took pictures one of the days she was here.  Here are some of my attempts at this photography thing.



The daughter


Doing what she does best!








It was a fun day as were all the days she was here.  We cooked, ate, cooked some more and ate more.  She and her friend spent a couple of days camping near Trinidad, CO.  It is a beautiful place, as are so many places around here.  She leaves soon and I will miss her, but SO grateful for our time together.

I am taking a night photography class soon.  I hope I end up with some cool pictures to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment