Simpler Times

Simpler Times

Wednesday, July 8, 2015

My Photography

I have been taking classes to learn more about using my DSLR.  The instructor is very good.  I am hoping to take more classes.  One I am especially looking forward to is the Milky Way class.  We will go out east where it is very dark and shoot the stars.  Hopefully there will be some good pictures to share.  In the meantime, here are a few of my pictures.







There is a little bird in that house.



Sage in the garden on the back porch.




Tomatoes


Pepper


mint and oregano


Flowers on the front porch.

So there you have it.  I am trying to do everything in manual and remember the shutter speed and the aperture and ISO and placement and white balance and is the picture in thirds and on and on!   There is so much to think about before hitting the shutter.  I'll get better. 




This is something that would thrill Jetta.  She loved taking pictures, LOTS of pictures.  I am thoroughly enjoying this and I know she would love that I am.

1 comment:

  1. Pretty photos! I blame all my lousy pics on my cheap camera. LOL

    ReplyDelete