Simpler Times

Simpler Times

Thursday, March 2, 2017

Here's To Life

Here's to life, here's to love, here's to you.................

Remembering Jetta, my heart still breaks to say that.  She's been physically absent from my life for almost 4 years!  Why does it feel fresh?  This song again says it all.  "Funny how the time just flies how love can go from warm hellos to sad good-byes and leave you with the memories you've memorized to keep your winters warm.  For there's no yes in yesterday and who knows what tomorrow brings or takes away as long as I'm still in the game I want to play, for laughs for life for love.    So here's to life and every joy it brings, here's to life to dreamers and their dreams...may all your storms be weathered and all that's good get better, here's to life! here's to love! here's to you!"



Jetta, you are always right here, in my heart!  I love you !  You are sorely missed!

No comments:

Post a Comment