Simpler Times

Simpler Times

Monday, February 16, 2015

Life Trying to be Back to Normal

I am back home after burying my dear mother.  It is hard to believe that she is actually gone.   I miss her terribly.  I sure loved her and her love for me and all around was an amazing thing to experience.  She was such a wonderful woman.  I am happy that she is free and can walk freely like she so wanted to do, but my heart is breaking from the emptiness that I feel with her gone.  There was no one like her in the universe.  Her love was truly God given and she knew how to share it.  I am truly blessed to call her my mother.  I just hope God can give me a portion of her unbelievable love.  I have to be willing.  That is my biggest goal, to try to retain the absolutely wonderful love that was God given that she had.  I have a long ways to go, but I am going try.  I love you, Momma!




Before I moved.


Prettty mom, in the 1970's.


Mother and Jetta in Colorado.

I love you both, Mother and Jetta.  I am  missing two of the most important people in my life since you are gone.  Enjoy heaven  together!

1 comment:

  1. Good memories make it bearable. May they give you comfort. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete