Simpler Times

Simpler Times

Friday, August 28, 2015

We Knew This Day Would Come, Still Sad...

The son and his lovely bride are buying a house and moving next week.  No more basement-dwellers.  We have enjoyed having them here more than they will ever know.  We have had lots of meals together and plenty apart, privacy is a good thing.  And speaking of privacy, it has not been a problem on our part and I think they will say the same.  We did have some issues with our pets not intermingling well, well the 2 long-haired cats.  That was an issue that we resolved.  We will miss them and it will be lonely here.  But I would want my own place if I were them.  And they will enjoy finally using all their wedding gifts.  We will have to start Sunday dinners or something similar.  Son and DIL, I love you both and look forward to our visits.  Thank you for sharing your lives with us for this precious time.


We spent our first winter together!


Took a woodworking class together.


Loved on each other's kitties.


She is beautiful!


Bright eyes!


I love you guys!


Wedding


Our first Christmas in Colorado!, together!

Ok, before I get any more sappy, I will quit.  But trust me, you two, four with the kitties, will be missed by all!

No comments:

Post a Comment