Simpler Times

Simpler Times

Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Away in a Manger

One of my favorite Christmas carols is Away in a Manger.  All the verses are wonderful, but Mine is the last verse.  I hope you all have a great Christmas and enjoy time with family and friends.  We will be spending this time with part of the family and missing the others very much.  Maybe next year...

Be near me, Lord Jesus, I ask Thee to stay
Close by me forever, and love me, I pray.

Bless all the dear children in thy tender care,
And take us to heaven, to live with Thee there.



Jetta triming her tree several years ago, rest in peace, my sister!




This was probably her last tree.  Christmas without her is just never going to be the same.  Enjoy Heaven, Jetta!



1 comment:

  1. Have a Blessed Christmas! Your Angel is watching from Heaven.

    ReplyDelete