Simpler Times

Simpler Times

Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Baron

My big buddy has not been doing very well.  Went to the vet yesterday after a half sleepless night.  The sweet dog was having an "episode", probably related to arrhythmia.  He has a heart condition and if left untreated his "episodes" will take a toll on him sooner than need be.  He is VERY healthy in all other areas.  We will see a cardiologist next week and hopefully get him on some meds that will prolong his life but the inevitability is that eventually his heart will give out.  But I am not willing to give up right now.  He has too much good life left.  So, Baron, you and I are going to walk and help ourselves.  He will LOVE walking with me.  He is the most wonderful companion.  How much better life is with BIG B!



I have been re-arranging the house, especially the basement.  I moved all of the guest room down to the basement and set up a great guest room in the basement.  I also set up a small living area in the family room down there.  If all works out we will welcome our oldest daughter for a time in our basement.  It will be nice to have her around and give her a leg up on her move to Colorado.  I know Mr B will LOVE having his first mom around.  More on this as it happens.

Prayers for my big boy!



No comments:

Post a Comment