Simpler Times

Simpler Times

Sunday, August 27, 2017

Music: Just a Song That Says Why Me Lord

Why me lord, can be taken two different ways.  It is either why me as in why do I deserve this trouble.  Or why me as in wow so much could be going wrong but I have so much to be grateful  for.  Since about a month ago I have been on a gratitude journey.   What is a gratitude journey?  For me it is a journey to becoming more grateful.  I have so much to be thankful for and I have needed to express more gratitude than worry and frustration.  This was a way for me to get on the right track.  Each day in my bulletin journal I have a saying or a quote to encourage gratitude.  I have a long way to go but I am on that journey.  This song came to my mind today and I'd like to share it.


Enjoy.  I am grateful for God's love and His salvation.

No comments:

Post a Comment