Simpler Times

Simpler Times

Monday, August 7, 2017

Music : Reminds Me of My Daddy


My daddy had a massive heart attack when he was 66 and I was 23.  It's been a lot of years without him.  Still wish I had had more time with him.  My memories are less than I wish they were.  And life has filled in so many more memories some of those other memories are faint at best.  I will always think of Daddy when I hear this song.  Not exactly sure why.  It wasn't his favorite or anything.  I remember being in the car with him when it came on.   Just a song from the era when I was 5-7.


I hope you take a couple minutes and relive the music of the early 60s.





1 comment:

  1. I had so little time with the man who would've been my father-in-law. And yet the small time I had with him gave me such happy memories!

    ReplyDelete