Simpler Times

Simpler Times

Thursday, August 10, 2017

Music: Song With a Number In It

I needed inspiration or just a nudge and this perked my ears or thought ears.  I LOVED Chicago, back in the day.  It was another music geek group early on.  They became very mainstream but it was their music ability and horns that made them attractive to the high school music group.  I liked them so much that a group of friends and I went to see Chicago at Arrowhead Stadium instead of the prom.  Great night.  So, here is the first song with a number in it that I thought of.


There is another one with a number that I might like better, also by Chicago.





I hope you have enjoyed these two special songs.  Which do you like?  

 But this one is my all time favorite.  Truly talented musicians.




No comments:

Post a Comment