Simpler Times

Simpler Times

Friday, December 7, 2018

It's Been a Long Time Coming

I haven't blogged in a very long time.  I am probably the only one to even see this.  That is OK.  I just need to revive my blog so it doesn't go down as one of those things I quit.  I may take long breaks, but I'll be back.

Of course I will almost always have a tune I want to share and that is true today.  One of my favorite Jazz musicians is Wynton Marsalis.  Here he presents his version of Carol of the Bells.  LOVE!



In other news, I am drawing.  I am actively enjoying the Zentangle 12 days of Christmas challenge.  That is always fun.  I continue to do the Florals Your Way from instagram challenge each month. I don't post my work but if you ask me I might show.  Some days they look horrible, and other days I can say they are acceptable.  I'm still learning.                                                                                          
Merry Christmas!  Celebrate the Baby in the manger, because that is my reason for this season!


No comments:

Post a Comment