Simpler Times

Simpler Times

Wednesday, December 26, 2018

Music from the 70s

Now, I love music.  It feeds my soul just as food feeds my body.  I have a couple genres that work best for me.  Some days I want all vegetables and other days I need a bit of protein.  Some days it’s classic jazz all day, then others I need a shot of soul from my youth.



Just a couple from this evenings round of music.   These are not necessarily my favorite because with a generation of soulful sounds it’s hard to pick a favorite.  I’m sure I have my more favorite tunes but for this post these are the freshest on my mind.

Right around the corner is the new year.  I committed to reading the Bible through last New Years and guess what???  I will have it read on the 31st.  I would recommend this challenge to everyone.  There were times it was tough!  I got behind and that’s never easy to come back from but I am glad I have almost done this. It was good to get the whole picture and I love the Word even more!  I will reread in 2019 on a 24 month schedule so I can slow it down and read to understand more.

Another challenge I’ll do is Florals Your Way on Instagram.  It’s a drawing challenge each month, every other day.  I’ve been able to keep up this month and last.  It keeps me on my toes.  I’ll post the better ones on my blog.

What challenges are you doing?

No comments:

Post a Comment