Simpler Times

Simpler Times

Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Going to See Family!

I am going to see my beloved family tomorrow.  I am very excited to see my mother and daughters and sister and the BIL.  We are also treating ourselves to a trip to see our Chiropractor!  Yes, that is a real treat.  So, the husband us going with me and will return after 24 hours.  We finally had that awful skin tag removed from the dog's hind paw.  He is doing very well!  His heart murmur is barely there and the foot was becoming infected so we had to get something done.  He has not even had to use the cone of shame, yet!  He is such a wonderful dog.  He is loving responsive protective kind, all the things you could want in a dog.  I thank God for everyday I get to have with him.



  That is the reason the husband is coming back so soon.  I will stay a bit longer and get in some good visiting.  I will miss our church on Sunday.  I do love our church family.  I have needed this for a very long time.  Heritge Presby that we attended in OKC was such a society church and that is definitely not for me.

Got the ole eyes checked yesterday and surprisingly they are in GREAT shape.  I can continue with my cheap readers!  I could get some prescription readers if I want but mine will do!  I also got some other medical checks last week and after losing my sister to cancer, I can say I am healthy.  I was sort of afraid because all my life I have followed my sister.  I did not want to follow her this time.  I do miss her everyday!

I write my mother and MIL notes all the time.  In their notes I always include a good word.  Here is a good word for today:  Pray without ceasing, In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jeaus concerning you.  I Thessalonians 5:17, 18.

1 comment:

  1. Hello, I hope you have a great time! Hope to chat soon, it has been some cold weather around here! Roxy

    ReplyDelete