Simpler Times

Simpler Times

Tuesday, January 20, 2015

The Dog and the Cats...

We have had two sick cats and a recovering doberman and that takes emotional energy.  Sunday I noticed our most healthy cat who eats everything was not eating and furthermore was throwing up.  It was so sad.  He is very resilient, but not lately.


Mr Kitty.


Mr Kitty is now almost back to his old self.  I am being careful to not feed him too much and he lets me know he is almost always starving.  He is a sweet cat.  If that was not enough, Maestro got sick last evening and looked horrible almost all night.  Thought I might be taking him to the vet this morning.  Throwing up and diarrhea and barely moving.  But during the night he got on the bed with us which proved he was feeling better.  He was hungry this morning and playful.  I gave him a small portion and he ate it all.  Kept it down too!  


Meastro

He is a very sweet cat and it is sad when he is feeling puny.  So glad we are seeing improvement.  Can cats catch something and pass it to each other?  Or I guess a can of cat food may have made them sick.  Glad we are better.  Keeping an eye on both, still.  Then there is the lame legged dog.  Mr Bear had surgery two weeks ago and is still having a lot of limping.  The vet says his hip is probably hurting him from all the time favoring that leg.  But he is improving also.


Baron and his favorite human.

It is amazing how these three boys make me feel so comforted and how sometimes I need to comfort them.  They soak it up like a dry sponge.  I love my little boys.  


No comments:

Post a Comment