Simpler Times

Simpler Times

Sunday, October 19, 2014

I Just Feel Blessed

Today was a great day.  It started out disturbing.  A blogger friend of mine was having a horrible day and I and a lot of other people went to God in prayer,  The blog belongs to Roxy.  Yesterday her grandson went missing while on a hunting trip with his father and grandfather and others.  He was not found until today.  He was in the mountains in Colorado and it was snowing.  He is only 13 yr old,  He was found alive and well!  That is the power of our God and prayer!

It was also time for our fellowship at church,  It was good.  The music uplifting and the sermon applicable.  After church we had lunch with a friend of mine that I have had for lots of years.  She came down from Denver and we had a great time visiting.  I made lasagna and salad and bread, and her favorite dessert, chocolate creme brulee.  We had the afternoon to get caught up and it was a nice day.

So, with this day coming to a close, I am grateful for a day that helps to renew my faith.

No comments:

Post a Comment