Simpler Times

Simpler Times

Thursday, October 9, 2014

More Wedding

This move has been so exhausting!  I have not kept up with my blog like I like to.   Here goes more wedding pictures.  It was one of the two most beautiful weddings I have ever seen.



The groom's dressing room, sorry the best man is letting his glory show.


The sister helping put suspender buttons on the groomsman pants.


The chanpagne toast with the infamous "bear", a family prank/joke between siblings.


He saw the bear!


Siblings!  Love them soooo much!


Signs showing the way to the wedding


Keep going...


My son the groom, I am up on a porch, he is not that short!


The long-time friends!


The daughter and her long-time friend!


Reception food, done by me and my helpers!  This is pasta salad in individual cups.


Decorations done by my sister, the one that should be my sister!


Cheese and crackers, artichoke-spinach, caramelized onion dip, ranch dip, 5 layer mexican dip, chips.


Veggies, cups of fruit, strawberries, kiwi, blueberries, pineapple.


Shrimp in cocktail sauce, dipped pretzels.


The BIL and the groomsmen taking Mema down to the ceremony.


Mema


The flowers.


The arch


The fathers.


The bride and the SIL, the daughter,  taking pictures in the meadow.


The newlyweds leaving for their honeymoon.





2 comments:

  1. Ahhh. It was a wonderful time . . ..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Just beautiful - the way all wedding celebrations should be! Congrats to the wonderful new husband and wife!

    ReplyDelete