Simpler Times

Simpler Times

Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Home is a Great Place

I have been out of town for 3 days but I swear it feels like I was gone for a week.  It is so good to be home.







Just a couple pieces of furniture that will be coming home to Oklahoma from Maryland when we can take the time to drive it all home.  I love the tan metal cabinet.  It is old and has a bent foot but I really love it.  The desk is kind of cool, so it's coming home although it is not my favorite. 


This is one of the pieces.


And this is the companion to the one above.  The husband and I carefully went through the MIL house and kept the things that had some use or very special.  It was a very difficult process, similar to what I did last summer with my Jetta's house and my mother's.  Of course I had great help and we had help in Maryland also.  it's just never an easy job to dismantle a house.  So we treated ourselves...



The best cannoli in the word.  This is from a family owned Italian family store.  They have been in the neighborhood for a long time.


The husband enjoying his cannoli.


Coming home...


So glad to be home.  The animals were whining when they heard it was us coming in the door.  So glad to see them.

No comments:

Post a Comment