Simpler Times

Simpler Times

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Will I Ever Learn?

Probably not!  I am the only one in class to staple my finger once much less three times.  It is not that I was in a hurry, it has been a matter of stapling around a corner and not being able to see and holding the fabric with the hand that gets stapled.  Oh well, a little bleeding never hurt.  I did make great progress on the side chair tonight.








So it looks like the stripes are not centered, but they are!  I made sure.  I love stripes and they are fun as long as they are straight and line up.  


My neighbor working on a difficult chair.  This is her second chair, and she is only 19 years old.  She is amazing!  


Here she is working hard.  This chair has been a real challenge but it is looking great!




Looks great!

No comments:

Post a Comment