Simpler Times

Simpler Times

Wednesday, April 23, 2014

The Side Chair

Worked on the side chair tonight.  I had trouble with a couple things and it was re-do night.  It might be finished if I had not made mistakes
.





So it is so close to being done.  I like it.  I was so involved in my work tonight that I did not get good pictures during the process.  


I worked at home on stripping this chair again today.  I thought this chair would be easy to strip, but it is the most difficult of all I have ever done.  There are more staples than I ever imagined one could use in a chair.  So after I hurt my wrist pulling staples Maestro decided to lay down and enjoy the chair.  It will be a really cute chair.  The problem is there is another one just like it that I have to strip.  Crazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment