Simpler Times

Simpler Times

Tuesday, April 29, 2014

All the Chairs to Date

Here is a parade of all the chairs I have re-upholstered.  I hope some of them are OK.  I am not sure what I expected by doing these but I have had fun.  So many people in these classes actually do more work for other people than for their own homes.












Now for the chairs left to be done.  I am very grateful to my husband for allowing me this outlet.  It would be nice to be able to make enough off this hobby to pay my way.



Two of these


And another one that I do not have a picture of that the daughter found on the side of the road and another one that I sit in all the time.  That chair will be done later when I decide what fabric I want to use.  It is in good shape and can wait til much later.  I must find another sort of hobby.  It would be good for me to work on my furniture refinishing skills.  I have none but would like to be able to refinish wood work so it looks good.  There are classes for this.  That's next/

1 comment:

  1. You've done so much awesome work! I love it! Have you thought about posting some on Etsy?

    ReplyDelete