Simpler Times

Simpler Times

Sunday, June 15, 2014

Garden Update

It is growing hotter everyday and with the rain we have been blessed with, things are growing.




Tomatoes, Roma


Tomatoes




I believe these are Sweeties, little tomatoes.


Lavender


The mess that turns into potatoes


The gnome in what is left of the winter garden...gone but not forgotten.


Roses


Mint


The first Cala lily.


It is beautiful...sorry for the gas meter in the background.


This basil looked SO sad not long ago and now it looks very eatable!  I need to make pesto, soon!


Thyme from last year.  Smells heavenly.


Sage with a peeking gnome.


Another Cala lily


Hosta


Tons of lilies and a ever faithful gnome.




A new little lily


The 3 tiers of strawberries, with a watchful gnome.
So there you have it, the garden update.  When those tomatoes turn red, before I eat them, I'll get a few pictures up.  And when I make that first batch of basil pesto, I'll share.

1 comment:

  1. I was beginning to wonder if those lilies were just going to be all leaves this year! So happy to see flowers!

    ReplyDelete