Simpler Times

Simpler Times

Tuesday, June 10, 2014

The Chair and the Weekend

The chair has nothing to do with the weekend, but they are both on my mind.

I have worked really hard on the chair this week.  It is basically finished.  The bottom cushion needs some added foam, and then we will see if the cover fits better.  Then I add the extra stuffing to the back cushion, add the big button and this chair is done.









It is going to be a cool chair.  I think this chair belongs to the husband.  It is a manly chair.

The weekend was a whirlwind to say the least. We flew out to Denver, rented a car, drove to Colorado Springs and bought a house.   Yes, we will be changing our address later this summer.  We bought a house in Monument, Co, near the Springs.  We looked at many houses and over 600 online leading up to finding "the one".   We are very excited and a little scared because this is a big change.  But we are so excited to be a part of the life in Colorado.


A fun way to see the Garden of the Gods.  Maybe someday we will try this when we live there.






The Garden of the Gods could keep me busy hiking and taking pictures for months.


Fun breakfast place in the Springs.


My breakfast, plus peanut butter for the english muffin.


My favorite Thai place in Denver, Arvada to be exact.


Ginger chicken for a stomach that was not happy, but was after this meal.


Sticky rice and mango.  One of my favorite desserts.

Everyone deserves to see the Colorado Rocky mountains.  They are awe inspiring.

No comments:

Post a Comment