Simpler Times

Simpler Times

Saturday, June 28, 2014

Wedding Prep Has begun

We went out scouting for free willow to make an archway for the son's wedding coming up this September.  We (mostly the husband) have made willow things from time to time.  Years ago we made tables and plant stands from willow.  Even made an amazing rose trellis for my mother for Christmas.  We (again mostly the husband) made the archway for the daughter's wedding.  It was so cool looking and perfect for the wedding.



This was a great shot of the top of it.



So, here we are having the privilege of contributing to the son's and his fiance's wedding.







More pictures to come from this masterpiece, and it will be a masterpiece.  I love to watch the husband create things like this.  He is very artistic and always has a great picture of what it will be.


Lunch with the daughter at Mutts, yesterday.  She had a burger, the husband had a hot dog and I had a chicken dog.  The fries are duck fat fries with truffle oil.  YUM YUM!


 My chicken hot dog.  I do not like hot dogs at all, but I loved this chicken dog.  It was so flavorful!  I also had their homemade pineapple lemonade, very yummy.  If you are in OKC you should check out Mutts.





1 comment: