Simpler Times

Simpler Times

Tuesday, September 23, 2014

The Settee is Done!




Ready for it's new home in Monument CO!
We will pick it up before heading west on I-40.  It has it's trouble spots and you might be able to find them, and I for sure can, but when I put the colorful pillows on it and it sits nicely, you won't notice the mistakes.  (I hope!)

Now that the settee is done, on to the wedding prep.  





This is the dipped pretzels that were not in the original plans, but the bride loves them and I really wanted to do them for her.


Kitty in the tub of packing stuff.  He loves to lay in places like this. It was a novelty.  We made a ramp for the dog to get in and out of the car.  We also took the dog and one cat on a round the block ride, the cat did his thing in the carrier.  He needs more practice to be able to hold his stuff.  More round the blocks are needed before the long car ride to his new home.  I will be buying harnesses and leases for the cats just to safeguard the escaping for lack of comfort.

Well, I'm off to prep for a wedding and a major move.  I'll have lots of pictures and new adventures to report soon.



1 comment: