Simpler Times

Simpler Times

Tuesday, March 4, 2014

No Class! No Good!

Well my class has been canceled two days now.  That's no good.  Here in Oklahoma, the city doesn't understand snow plows need to be used!  They drive around with the blades up and therefore we have streets with a little bit of snow and the city shuts down.


That's about 3 inches.  Should not shut down a city.



The a/c unit covered with snow.



The gnome slept through it all.  We even had thundersnow.  When did that become a term?


The gourd with snow


Mr B and the backyard

This upholstery class is almost over.  We had only 2 classes left before the snow.  I had more than 2 classes work left on the Ladies.  But they may have to hold over to the next class which starts the end of March.  I can wait.  But I have other chairs to start.  

Well no new pictures about my upholstery so I will just add more pictures from the loves of my life.  I can never get enough of these.


The son, SIL, and his brother, not in that order.


Son and Mema.


The top of the arch the husband made for daughter's wedding and sunset as seen through my Jetta's eyes.


This girl is on fire,  not really but...  This is the niece from the wedding.  Isn't she the cutest?  Still is today!


And last but not least, My Jetta!  I have spent more tears lately missing her than I thought I had.  I will always miss her and wish I could have another day with her.  It's hard to believe she is gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment