Simpler Times

Simpler Times

Wednesday, March 5, 2014

WOW! That Class Wore Me Out!

I really deserve my rest tonight.  I put so much into the Ladies tonight.  I got all the arms switched out and added the outside wings.  The muscles are shaky!


So these arms look so much better than the red ones.



Bess


Tess


Here you see the ply-grip and cushion wrap before the fabric.  Very tedious work to get the fabric in those teeth and then grip.  After that you have to hammer the teeth down.  After two wings, I was tired but it's the ladies, so everything is x 2.  I'm x 2 tired.


One done


Both done.  It doesn't look like much work but it is most certainly a lot of work.  Next I will add the sides and then the back then the front piece.  One more class and I will not be through with the ladies.  I will have to do them in the next class.  

Had lunch with the daughter today.  I love our time together.  I really want the other daughter to join us.  I must work on that.  I used to have lunch with my Jetta once a week.  We at least tried to and sometimes it just was not possible.  Now that she is gone I want to keep that date with as many of my daughters as I can.  


No comments:

Post a Comment