Simpler Times

Simpler Times

Saturday, March 15, 2014

Nothing Like a Quick Trip to Make Home Wonderful

I have been over 3000 miles in the last 3 days.  I took a quick flight out to Maryland and back to help the husband get the MIL's house ready to sell.


So I had to remember where I parked my car.



Cool lamp.


Another cool lamp.  


A table that we like.


This is a panoramic view of the MIL dining room.  It used to be so crowded.


After a short short visit, I got on that first plane and came home.


This is probably over Indiana or Kentucky.


The plant-lings are growing like crazy.


More plant-lings

I am so glad to be home.  I am a true homebody.  I love being here with the little boys and the husband.  Unfortunately he will be following in a few days.  He is getting the house ready to list for sale next week.  He is amazing.  

No comments:

Post a Comment