Simpler Times

Simpler Times

Friday, March 7, 2014

Reminiscing... or TBT

Wasn't she a beauty?  My mother in her early 20's.


She does look exotic.



Cute kid, my father, probably close to the time he became the man of the house after the premature death of his father.  Those were some blue eyes.


Cousins...


Cousins...


Cousins...

Jetta loved to take pictures and she tried to pass her love on and I think she did a good job.  Two of these children love to take pictures.


These three are my pride and joy.  Jetta took a series of pictures of them over the years like this.  I will eventually find them and show them off.


This is a sweet one of E and Jetta.  She loved her nieces and nephews.



This is a great picture of siblings and my sweet Herbie Boy.


One of these days I will do "the many faces of daughter" because she is amazing at it.  


Last and certainly not least, the young boy who would grow up to be the man of my dreams.  Go ahead, laugh, it is funny.  He is wonderful though!


No comments:

Post a Comment