Simpler Times

Simpler Times

Friday, March 7, 2014

Power On...Power Off...

While the power goes on and off, I thought I'd add a few memories to my online diary.  Funny how diaries used to be kept with lock and key, now we would rather share them with the world, literally.  What have we become, exhibitionist?  I guess in a sense we have.

With the passing of my Jetta, I have started looking at all the pictures to hold on to her a bit.  She will never leave me , she is part of the fabric of my life!  I just like to see her in that fabric.  She always loved green and saw a green thread in everything.


Everyone got taller than Jetta.



But she was loved by everyone.  I will weave a few pictures of Jetta in my blog fairly regularly.

But now for a few pics of the face of daughter.


That hair...


Learning to smell


Helping mommy cater...

The brother liked to help her.  Like the time she had hic-ups and her hit her head.


Another Jetta favorite.


Animated


With our Herbie boy


James Bond?


A favorite alter ego


More of same


and


and





Just a very happy child, very content and a real joy to be her mommy.  I love you dearly, daughter.


1 comment: