Simpler Times

Simpler Times

Wednesday, March 12, 2014

There's Something Special About a Redhead...

I got two redheads.  The first one was beautiful as was the second, but this blog post is about the first one.  I know using the word beautiful is not always a good thing.  But both are truly beautiful.


Sisters.  Everyone who has a sister knows there is nothing like a sister.  I even love the word, sister!


The first born was a redhead when she was born.


I sure loved and still love that little girl.  

She changed my life.  I had a job,  but when I held her in my arms I couldn't imagine leaving her for someone else to spend all day with.  I sold my car and stayed home to be a mom.  That was only the beginning. 


She was a Redskins fan back in the day.



She was enjoying all the cereal off the floor, and what about that Smurf in the background?!



Yes, it really is red hair.  This was daughter and best cousin at the zoo.



She got a great wagon for her birthday and she loved her daddy,  


Her daddy taught her probably her favorite thing to do, be in the water.  It is more than just swimming for them.  It is like being with the water.


I close today with this cute picture of her with an upside down mustache from the mr potato head toy.
More from this daughter later.  I love her more than I did then and that's saying a lot.




No comments:

Post a Comment