Simpler Times

Simpler Times

Wednesday, July 16, 2014

A Good Word

I have several new blogs that I am following.  I find great help and encouragement in some of these blogs.  Some are people just like you and me and their interesting lives.  I love to keep up with their projects and lives.  There are some that are just devotional.  This is the word from one today.



 You did not choose me, but I chose you and appointed you so that you might go and bear fruit--fruit that will last--and so that whatever you ask in my name the Father will give you. John 15: 16.


I love this.  Maybe someone else will too.  I don't always know what to ask for.  I don't know exactly what my heart desires are.  But usually those desires include my family and love for them and health and peace of mind.  Those seem to be the important ones.  Peace of mind will allow you to handle all sorts of situations, from good to hard to handle.  Health is very important also.  Being a worrier, I often need help with both of those.  I am growing stronger every day.  This year has had it's challenges and now a major move.  I will be better for all of it.  My one desire is to make a difference in someone else's life.  That is my desire.



No comments:

Post a Comment