Simpler Times

Simpler Times

Tuesday, July 22, 2014

The Husband Comes Home Today!!

Life for the next couple of months will revolve around when I get to see the husband.  We will have to live apart for a while, since we own 2 homes.  I will stay at the OK home while he will be at the CO home.  I really love his company so this will be difficult for me.  Today he is coming home from MD, visiting his mother.  He is a good son, also.


I got most of the 2.25 acres mowed today.  Pretty hot, and I quit a 2 hours.  It was pretty humid also, so that much worse.  The only part I did not get done was the way way back.  It doesn't grow as fast since it is mostly old farmland and is full of weeds and other things that grow wild.  It still looks great around the house.


Pictures from another mowing earlier, but it still looks the same.


The field that is not ours.


The CO lawn, tiny but beautiful.



Here's the back.

The husband found someone to take care of it until we can.  So happy that the neighbors won't want to kick us out before we even get there.

I will enjoy having the husband home for a bit.  He is my best friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment