Simpler Times

Simpler Times

Friday, July 18, 2014

Let's Do This Thing

Leaving to get the house in Colorado.  BIG step.  No turning back. There will be  many nights to watch the sun set over the Rocky Mountains.  I have loved the sunsets here in central OK.  And I guess when I come back to see relatives there will be more.  It's a new chapter.  But more of the old chapter.





This is a picture from the field after the wedding, 2010.



The bonfire at the wedding.


Maestro in a basket.


Jetta with niece number 4,5.


Best dog.


A weird mushroom growing out of wood.


Tomatoes from previous gardens.


The best dog and a look at the summertime back yard.


Gourds we grew and squirrels ate the seed out of them.


The daughter's father-in-law and brother-in-law doing what they do best.  I will miss seeing them perform whenever I want.  Hopefully I can convince them to come visit and we can sit out on the deck and sing songs.  That sounds like soo much fun.  Please come visit!

No comments:

Post a Comment