Simpler Times

Simpler Times

Friday, July 25, 2014

Back on Track

We are back on track to pack up and move the majority of our stuff soon.  We will pick up a truck today and pack some tomorrow and pack big stuff Sunday and then we will drive it out on Monday.  We need to do this thing.  That house is empty and has been for a while.  Never good.
 We are going to be splitting time here and there.  So much more hassle than I want.  But that's what I get for wanting to move to Colorado.  I basically did this to myself.  Anymore I don't want to live here or there.  I am just mentally tired of all the decisions and work.  I have no motivation to do anything, including this blog.  There will be better days.  Today is not one of them.  Not caring...




Thought I would share my 3 little boys.  They keep me sane.

1 comment:

  1. "They keep me sane." That's debatable right now! Love you! Colorado is going to be AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete