Simpler Times

Simpler Times

Friday, July 4, 2014

OVERWHELMED!!!

I know when it is all said and done, I will be glad, but I feel like I will NEVER want to move again when this is all said and done.  So, if this is not where I want to live out my life, I need to just live with it!  Not doing this again.  Just thinking about how to pack all the crap I live with doesn't sound like much fun.  I will get started tomorrow.  I have about 3 weeks to get it all packed or thrown away or given away!  UGH!  I just want to hide away from it all.  But I am not a quitter, I will rally and do a good job.

Expect more memories from this place.



Niece number 5 at daughter's wedding in front of the huge bonfire/unity candle.


Father of the bride and neighbor.


Cleaning the pool, not fun, wait always fun when it is a family affair.


The rewards of cleaning the pool.




The pool in winter.


Then again in summer.

These are more memories from the yard and field.

No comments:

Post a Comment