Simpler Times

Simpler Times

Sunday, July 20, 2014

Back Home

Glad to be at home for a time.  I know that my home will be in the new house soon, but for now my little boys and I will be comforted by this house until we make the change.  I will continue to look at these things as best I can with God's help and work on not feeling anxious.  It will take time and it will be good in the long run.  I have the best husband!  He is my earthly rock.  Thought we might enjoy a tribute to him today.



In the new house in the under stairs storage.


At the grand canyon.


With Mema,


With the son and the future DIL.


Planting potatoes, 2014.


As a child.


As a young father with daughter, love that red hair!


Working on replanting his seedlings.


As a young father with son.


With his youthful best friend, 2014.


Us as young in love.


With friend from high school at his wedding, New Orleans.


Working on the son and DIL trellis for the wedding Sept 2014.


Just a reminder, I love you, Husband.


With daughter on St Patty's day, a couple years ago.

So, there we have it.  He has been my wonderful husband through thick and thin since 1981, you do the math!  I love him dearly.  We have a new adventure to go on together.  At first we might be somewhat separated since we have 2 houses, but eventually we will be together.



No comments:

Post a Comment