Simpler Times

Simpler Times

Saturday, July 12, 2014

Doubts


There are many reasons to love this area.  While I doubt my reasons to want to move, I still know that this is the right thing to do.  We will always have these memories and I am grateful for them.


My work displayed in our yard.


One of our Christmas trees and stockings last Christmas.

I am sure I will shed a few tears for the sadness of leaving this all behind, and I am sure some of my reservation is because I have not moved like this since I was young and had to do this every two years.  But there is a part of me that is very hesitant...

1 comment:

  1. And . . . it is happening amidst the wash of other events and emotions. Not easy, but not Conestoga Wagons, either. I'm sure we'll both have some misty moments, and many sparkling ones!

    ReplyDelete