Simpler Times

Simpler Times

Wednesday, February 19, 2014

The Ladies, Bess and Tess

The ladies got names tonight.  # 1 is Bess, and # 2 is Tess.  How can I tell which is which?  I have my ways...


Here they are with their seats on.  



This is Bess with her arms.


This is Tess.


Bess and Tess.
This looks like not much work, but believer me it was hard work.  I had to take a shower when I got home.  This work made me sweat a lot.  I know, how gross.  Just proving that this is hard work.  The next step will be doing the inside of the wings , then the back.  They are going to be pretty.  Can you tell I like maps?  These chairs will have maps all over.  I have lots of maps and I could look at a map all day.  Maps take me places I can not go.  They also make it possible for me to be familiar with a place before I get there and then I don't have as much trouble finding my way around. 


This is a fun map.  Global internet usage based on time of day.


I like this one also.  It is just night lights.


Another fun map , Colorado.


This is a topographical map.  It is so fun to see how the mountains stack up to one another.

For all the hordes reading this, sorry to bore you with my love of maps.  More fun another day.



No comments:

Post a Comment