Simpler Times

Simpler Times

Friday, February 14, 2014

Uninspired

I am uninspired and yet I want to keep up with this blog.  So, this post is just for me so I keep it going.  I'll put up a few pictures and tell the world how I don't like valentines day.  It seems like a waste of money.  Sorry if anyone actually reads this and is offended.  But I suspect the hordes that were reading my blog have all taken a hike.



Daughter working on raw meat for the dog, who was on a raw diet at that time.


A best friend for the daughter doing their signature stance.


My dear sister and her signature pat at the daughter's graduation.


Sisters with my sister.


Sisters with their uncle.


Kitty in a basket.


Kitty in a bowl.


Kitty fighting the big bad doberman!  The cat won.


A tattoo.


Another tattoo.


Cousins!


A cloud I saw on the way to Chicago, July of 2012.

So there you have a random selection of pictures.  It is my addition to my blog that will have no views and that's OK.  This is for me, no one else.


No comments:

Post a Comment