Simpler Times

Simpler Times

Thursday, August 7, 2014

Grand-pets

Is there such a thing?  Of course!  These are pets that belong to my children, so they are grand-pets.  I have three that live with me, the "little boys".  And my son has two more. and the daughter has one.  The other daughter has a snake, but it is not such a lovable pet.  Sorry no pictures.



During bath...haha!  SOOO cute!


Little miss fluffy, Jazz.


He is the prince, Krambles.  Just got those front needles declawed this week.  What an amazing speciman.


Mr Kitty,  sleeping as he does so well.


Cat and mouse


Mr Maestro, the most beautiful cat alive!


Both cats enjoying a nap together.


Maestro's fluffiness


Krambles as a baby.


Mr B, Baron.  He is my sweet big boy.  The best dog ever, well almost.  He and Herb are neck and neck on best boy!




Love to watch him run!  Such a gentle giant.


Now for the famous grand-pet, Charl, the step brother of Maestro.  He is of course sleeping in one of my chairs, they all do that.


Jazz in one of my chairs.

Let's just agree that even though I have no grandchildren, I can still brag on my grand-pets.  Love them all!

No comments:

Post a Comment