Simpler Times

Simpler Times

Saturday, August 16, 2014

I Knew This Day Would Come

I knew that I would be very glad we made this BIG move.  I am finally there.  Even though I am still in Oklahoma, the doubts I had and the sheer panic as we were closing on the house, have passed.  I am not only very glad we decided to do this, I am now having trouble waiting to go.  I want to be there experiencing my new house.  I want to be fixing it up and having devotions in my sewing room.  I want to make soup in the kitchen and making the house smell yummy.  I want to go check on the husband in his office and take him some green tea.  All in time...  In the meantime, I an here in an almost empty house with not a lot to do.  I have continued to get things ready to move.  And the inevitable cleaning out the fridge and freezer.  That is something I did today.  Well, the fridge.  I am getting rid of things and not buying groceries.  I am trying to use it up and just be happy eating what is here.



Temperature in Oklahoma Friday.
Ready for the cooler temps in Colorado.


The husband found a great farmer's market very close to our house.  




I can't wait to go see it with him in October.


He is getting his office set up, looks great!

I spent some time today fixing things that I think need to be touched up.  I will try to do just a little bit every day.  Soon it will be done.

1 comment: