Simpler Times

Simpler Times

Thursday, August 28, 2014

We Made it Through the First Appraisal

We are one step closer to making it real that this house will sell the end of Sept.  We have an inspection next Wed and that will be another big hurdle.  I am trying to remain hopeful.  I am somewhat of a pessimist anyway.  So getting to that hopeful stage takes some pretty good signs.  Here is a good example, even though things look good, anything can happen.  We shall see.  I am more than ready to move.

Here are some old storm pictures from the OK house.  They were beautiful clouds, although the first one was a tornado that set down for a bit west of us then did not again.







Here some old pictures from my mother-in-law's house before the husband sold it.  These were in the summer and the flowers were so pretty.








It was a lovely house.  We had lots of years of great memories there.


Fond memory of Miss Daisy at Mema's on the boardwalk with the roses.  Many years ago...



1 comment:

  1. Dear Joy, Hello, I am so glad to have noticed your visit to my blog! And then to come visit you and see you had me on your sidebar. I loved reading about your profile! I am amazed at your intrigue and talent in recovering furniture. My Father did some of that when I was a child! And I do live in Colorado! Life has been such a lovely journey and it feels very special to meet other women who have lived well!
    Yours, Roxy

    ReplyDelete