Simpler Times

Simpler Times

Saturday, August 23, 2014

Sometimes You Have to Slow Down and Live Now

I have been spending a lot of time waiting to leave here and live in Colorado.  I realized that if I just quit living and try to wait to live, I will miss more than I want to miss.  I must live in the here and now.  I can not tell for certain what the future holds.  Things might change and I might be here longer and if all I have done is put life on hold, then I will be more than devastated.  So, what does it look like to live and not wait, no more talk about how many days are left.  I find a schedule and stick with it and start some new projects to keep busy.  This is not a bad place to be.  The house is very familiar and is very peaceful.  I can do this, even if I have to continue for a lot longer than I was planning.  So, here we go finding the things that I love about being here.



Sunsets


Back porch livin'


Neighbors


Fall


Summer, back field


Winter

There you have it, a decent place to be stuck.  I will be OK.  The biggest problem is being married and living in separate states.  But hopefully this will be not for a super extended time.  Months I can handle, not years.

No comments:

Post a Comment