Simpler Times

Simpler Times

Sunday, May 11, 2014

Day 10, 11: Whoops! I Missed a Day

I missed a day.  Not because I forgot, I was just really busy.  I know I could have squeezed in a short post.  UGH!
On a brighter note, we celebrated Mema for mother's day last night.  It was a regular get-together with family that were in town and ones form out of town.  It was fun and typically busy as always but mother thought it was confusing.  She had trouble with the coming and going and in and out and was bumfuzzled.  She is becoming more and more childlike and lost.  So sad to see.

Here are some more great pictures of Jetta and family that she so dearly loved.



The brother-in-law and Jetta


Mema and Jetta and Daisy


The three girls and our father's mother, Mama Shorty


The BIL and Jetta


Jetta and I a sure a history lesson...


Jetta and our other sister.

Our other sister is , well our other sister.  Not a birth sister but adopted by the family.  She is loved as if she was ours from the beginning.  We will just call her other sister.  She is the mother of 2 of Jetta's nieces, number 4 and 5.  I know my system of identifying the family is weird, but it is my way of protecting privacy.  I love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment