Simpler Times

Simpler Times

Friday, May 23, 2014

Day 23: Young Jetta

I never know what each day will bring, does anyone?  Today I am posting pictures of a young Jetta.  These pictures were in a special book that mother made for Jetta.  The thing is, Jetta helped mother make all the special books for the rest of the family and that was just one of the things Jetta was SO good at doing.  She could come up with the most creative ideas and carry them out or take mother's idea and make them come to life.













Jetta with both grandmothers.











For all of those who read this, enjoy these.  I sure have.  The last one is our daddy.  I wish I had had more time with him.  Now Jetta has more time with him.

4 comments:

  1. I've only seen a few of these photos before. How wonderful! Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun to see Jetta as a little girl! I think I can see the beginnings of some of her famous "faces!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a wonderful blog, Joy.

    Scott

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the one of her helping someone through the water. Is that my mom?

    ReplyDelete