Simpler Times

Simpler Times

Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Day 14: Jetta

Some days are better than others.  Today is not one of those.  I am recalling this time last year and with the husband gone and even so busy that there is not a lot of communication, it feels like I am a bit alone.   There is nothing wrong with being alone, just sometimes it helps to share with someone.



Jetta loved our babies.  They were hers as much as they could be.  To have never had a baby, she was an expert with them from day 1.  Here she is with my firstborn.


Here she is with niece number 6, firstborn of niece number 1.


This is nephew number 3 or 4, son of nephew number 1.




Here is the last niece, baby 2 of niece number 1.  I think this is the only picture we have of Jetta with this precious child.  

Jetta, we will keep your memory alive so these children remember you even though they won't remember you themselves.

2 comments:

  1. A touching tribute. You're doing good stuff here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have one other picture of her and the last niece. I'll see if I can find it. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete