Simpler Times

Simpler Times

Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Day 27: Jetta, Jetta, Jetta

I hit the jackpot looking for pictures of Jetta today.  I went through Mema's old pictures and found some great ones.  There seems to be no rhyme or reason to this dedication, so bear with me as I go from childhood to adulthood over and over.



She was a doll and she did not mind smiling.


Back in Mama Shorty's kitchen with a cousin.


I think this might have been New Mexico or Colorado.


Baby Jetta.


I caught up with Jetta in height and for that reason and the fact that we shared a birthday, people thought we were twins.



There she is in the center.  Not sure but this may be Fort Worth.


Some sort of pageant, or king and queen thing.


Jetta never married but she always said she played a bride when she was 4 or 5.


Cuteness










Most of these are just enjoyable to look at.  I hope you enjoy my tribute to a wonderful sister.


2 comments:

  1. You really did hit the jackpot! Those baby pics look so much like Amy Jo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! These are wonderful. I really do look like her in baby pictures! I love all the matching outfits!

    ReplyDelete